A full colour 3.5" (480*320) Capacitive Touch screen with an ESP32, battery management, USB-C and more. Easily programmable using the Arduino IDE, PlatormIO and optimised for running FreeTouchDeck.
- ILI9488 3.5" (480*320) TFT screen in 4-wire SPI mode
- FT62x6 Capacitive Touch Controller
- APK2112 3.3V regulator
- MCP73831 battery management IC
- CP2102 USB-to-UART IC
- USB-C connector
- Piezo Speaker
- microSD card holder
- Battery voltage divider connected to GPIO35
- Stemma / JST-PH I2C connector
- Compact size: 100x57x15mm
The ESP32 TouchDown is optimised for FreeTouchDeck. FreeTouchDeck speeds up your workflow by letting you create menus of macros and shortcuts. It's easily configurable with a browser-based configurator.
ESP32 TouchDown works with multiple TFT libraries and a Touch library is available.
Use the Arduino IDE to easily create you own project with a capacitive touch TFT.